This brick veneer family home has plenty on offer.
- Three good sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- A new kitchen has been installed with all new appliances
- Two living areas both capturing the ocean views
- Bathroom offers a generous bath, plus separate shower, large vanity, plus toilet
- Next door to the bathroom is another toilet, complete with hand basin
- A spacious laundry with double sink
- Cloakroom for taking off the boots and keeping dry
- Two car garage with roller doors plus workshop area
- Huge 8 x 6 part-covered car port
- Great area at rear opens onto council reserve where the kids can go wild.
Don't miss the boat on this one, for a private viewing, phone Trevor today.
Land Size: 2,036m2 (approx.)
Building Size: 147m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300 per annum (approx.)
Why are the owners selling? Moving to acreage
Neighbourhood: Good area, family friendly
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
One Agency Burnie - The Team of Professionals You Deserve.