Nice block, nice and peaceful, this cosy two-bedroom cabin, sitting on just over 3 acres of land, offers some great choices to move to:
- Two bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Living room with a cosy wood heater for those cooler nights just around the corner
- Bathroom offers shower unit, a vanity, plus toilet
- A garage workshop for the handyman with a roller door
- Another storage shed, plus garden shed
- The kids will love the established play ground and cubby house
- For those into trout fishing, Natone Hills Fly Fishery is just down the road
- Become self-sufficient with your own tunnel grow house
- The property is well fenced and gated
- A 10,000L fresh water tank, complete with pump and filter
- There is access to a dam to pump water to the house and garden
- There are pre-approved plans in place to build if required.
- For peace and quiet and a private viewing, phone Trevor
Land Size: 1.23Ha (approx.)
Building Size: 52.44m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $800 per annum (approx.)
Why are the owners selling?: Moving to the city
Neighbourhood: Serene and private
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
One Agency Burnie - The Team of Professionals You Deserve.