Superbly Positioned Family Home
This character four-bedroom home, on three levels and close to all services, offers all that you need.
- Step through the entrance and be greeted by new carpet throughout
- At the heart of the home is a new open-plan kitchen, with all the modern appliances and a walk-in pantry
- A generous size dining, and living areas facing north, capturing the sun and views
- Stroll out onto the deck with a cuppa and just relax
- The two-way family bathroom offers both shower over bath and separate shower, plus vanity unit, adjacent to the laundry and a separate toilet
- Also on this level is 1 double bedroom, plus a single bedroom (or could be utilised as a study)
- Up the staircase to the 3rd level, to another generous living area or parents retreat - complete with deck
- The master bedroom offers ensuite and a walk-in robe
- Next door: another double bedroom
- Downstairs to the workshop and rumpus or another living area, or your new man or woman cave, your choice
- This could be turned back into a single garage
- At the rear yard: fruit trees and privacy
- For a private viewing, phone Trevor 0456 000 425
Land Size: 594m2 (approx.)
Council rates: $1,750 per annum (approx.)
Why are the owners selling?: Offloading investment.
Neighbourhood: Sought after area, great views.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.