This 2 bedroom home is perfect for those looking for peace, quiet, and a great country lifestyle. The land around the cottage is surprisingly large in size allowing you to have a variety of pets or a veggie patch with highly productive soils. It also features the following:
- Open plan design with kitchen connecting seamlessly with dining and living
- Reverse cycle heat pump for all your heating and cooling needs
- Great size kitchen featuring dishwasher
- Large main bathroom with walk in shower and separate toilet
- Potential to add a 3rd bedroom upstairs
- Separate laundry
- Plenty of storage with built in's plus overly large linen cupboard
- The backyard is fully fenced
- Luxury of living out of town yet being so close to services
- Plenty of space for you to keep your pets such as horses, sheep & chooks
- Excellent set of stockyards allowing you to run a few cattle if desired
- Large shed at the rear of the block offering ample storage
- 12 minutes from township of Smithton
This property is well worth an inspection and one not to be missed. Whether you're looking at a sea change or wanting to have added privacy you will not be disappointed.
Land Size: 6,427m2 (approx.)
Building Size: 110m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.