Best Offers Over $289,000
This property situated on approximately 4.9 acres offers excellent opportunity for someone looking for a lifestyle change. It features the following:
- 3 good size bedrooms plus opportunity to turn the rumpus room into the 4th bedroom if desired
- Large main bathroom plus separate toilet
- 2 wood fires for all your heating needs
- Kitchen connects seamlessly with dining and living areas
- Solar panels
- Fantastic outdoor areas to entertain
- Large shed providing plenty of undercover parking
- Private & secluded block
- Amazing gardens comprising of a variety of flowers and trees
- Located a mere 9 minutes drive from the township of Smithton
Building Size: 101m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.