For Sale By Offers, Closing Mon 13th Apr
Offering both a residential and commercial premises this property has so much potential. Most well recognised as the Edith Creek General Store; it comprises of a 3 bedroom home separate to the shop plus a large shed with a service pit. It features the following:
- Modern home renovated throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioner plus wood fire for all your heating and cooling needs
- Open plan kitchen including quality appliances
- Large living area that connects seamlessly to kitchen & dining
- Separate rumpus room; plenty of space for the family
- Fully fenced yard
- Double garage providing secure parking for your car
- Updated shopfront with excellent road frontage
- Plenty of infrastructure already in place including kitchen
- 100metres to Edith Creek Primary School
- Close proximity to local Milk Factory
- Large shed at the back of the shop including a service pit; potential to lease this out or use as storage
This property has endless opportunity. Whether you want to live in the home and run the shop yourself or lease out all 3 premises you certainly wont go wrong with this proposition. Contact Carlton to arrange your inspection.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.