**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
A very rare offering in a highly sought after location, you will be pleasantly surprised with this neatly presented family home. Located close to schools and within walking distance to the IGA supermarket, the netball courts and playground are just over the back fence. What a convenient location close to all of West Burnie conveniences. Watch the kids play outside, on the large undercover deck that catches all the afternoon sun. The garage below offers parking for a vehicle and workshop with an electric roller door. This home is bursting with life and a perfect place to call home!!
- Nice white kitchen, open plan dining
- French doors from the dining lead to deck
- Three bedrooms all with builtins
- Vertical blinds throughout
- Fujitsu reverse cycle heat pump
- Breakfast bar in kitchen
- Floor boards and neutral tones throughout
- Big bathroom with combined laundry (sep bath & shower)
- Solid brick home, easy care
- Aluminium windows
- Large secure fully fenced back yard
- Huge under cover deck
- Low maintenance easy care gardens
- Good parking, garage and much more!
Land Size: 724m2 (approx.)
Building Size: 104m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (approx.)
Water Rates: $250 per quarter (approx.)
During this epidemic to keep everyone safe, our agency has implemented, that all buyer appointments must meet the below qualification process:
1. Have viewed the property listing online including video & floor plan
2. Have driven by the property to ensure you like the location
3. Have pre-approved finance
If you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. If there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.