When seclusion and privacy are number one on your list, this solid brick family home will sure tick every box. Starting with most desired location right on the edge of famous Boat Harbour Beach only a couple of hundred meters away yet hidden away behind its manicured lush gardens enjoying ocean and rural views from almost every window, while Wynyard township, the airport, great private and public schools, 2 golf courses and many nature walks are just a short drive away.
- Architecturally designed insuring great spacious living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and heaps of bench space
- Huge dining/family room with open fireplace and access to sundeck
- Massive lounge with wood heater ducted throughout the home
- All bedrooms are double with built in robes and nature views
- Master suite offers a private ensuite and built in robes
- Main bathroom centrally located to all bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner will provide all year comfort
- Several outdoor entertaining areas with great ocean views.
- Beautiful gardens attracting array of birds
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Separate workshop ideal for a man cave
- Solar hot water system ensuring lower power bills
- 3 water tanks providing ample water for the house and gardens
This great family home must be viewed to appreciate its location and all the extra features it offers, ideal country/ ocean side living without any compromise. Be the first to view before you miss out!
Council Rates: $1,400p/a (approx.)
Land Size: 2,803m2 (approx.)
Building Size: 195m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.