Located in the sought after town of Wynyard is this neat and tidy, well presented home. Low maintenance, positioned in a good, quiet area, within walking distance to schools & shops and offering everything you could need and more.
- Recently painted exterior weatherboards
- Some aluminium windows
- Good size lounge with reverse cycle heater
- Light and neutral tones throughout
- 2 bedrooms
- Dual driveways
- Large garage/workshop
- Huge 842m2 (approx.) block
- Utility room/rumpus
- Bathroom with shower over tub
- Large backyard with some new fencing
- Numerous shrubs + lemon tree
- Large under cover carport
- Low maintenance gardens + fruit trees
- Close to schools and shops
- Near river and walking tracks
- Peaceful and quiet area
The combination of location, the minimal maintenance home + the sought after location tells me this property is not going to last long. So be sure to grab it while you can!
This property is currently tenanted until November 2020.
Land Size: 842m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,375p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,080p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.