For Sale By Offers Closing Mon 8th June
These propositions are so hard to come by in todays market offering unbelievable views, private beaches ideal for those morning walks & runs, plus the bonus of all day sun & stunning sunsets. It features the following;
- Open plan living capturing the views perfectly
- 2 good size bedrooms; 1 with large built in
- Potential 3rd bedroom if required or use as office space
- Brand new floor coverings and window furnishings
- Freshly painted throughout
- Excellent water storage including multiple tanks plus bore for all your watering needs
- Secure parking with garage plus off street parking
- Unobstructed views of Sawyer Bay, The Stanley Nut & Bass Straight
- Centrally located; 20 minutes from both Smithton & Wynyard’s town centre's
- Luxury of being within 20 minutes of the Burnie Airport; direct flights to Melbourne Airport daily
- Excellent investment; would make an ideal Airbnb (STCA)
- Potential to extend the home (plans have already been drawn up & submitted to council which will be made available upon request).
Properties coming to market in the Cowrie Point region are a rarity with a mere 3 properties being sold in the last 10 years. There are 14 properties in total in this coastal township and it's not hard to see why it is so tightly held. You sure don’t want to miss inspecting this one! Contact Carlton for your inspection. FaceTime/Skype is also available if an inspection is not achievable.
Land Size: 702m2 (approx.)
Building Size: 110m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,100p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $125p/q (approx.) for sewerage only
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.