You will fall in love with this low maintenance solid brick cosy unit, conveniently located close to the centre of Ulverstone and all its conveniences. The level property offers a private, safe area to simply sit back and enjoy the good life in a friendly complex! This two bedroom unit boasts lots of sun and is the perfect place to call home.
- Pureheat electric wall heater
- Fitted with both drapes and curtains throughout
- Plenty of storage cupboards
- Bedrooms have built ins
- Bathroom with glass shower
- Separate toilet
- Garage with electric roller door and internal access
- Tile roof
- Flat yard and no stairs
- Low maintenance, established gardens
- Solidly constructed brick veneer home
- Both front and back doors are fitted with security doors
- Aluminium windows
- Private courtyard
- Garden shed
Building Size: 90m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 148m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,169p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $237p/qu (approx.)
Body Corp: $445p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.