Best Offers Over $289,000
This superb 3 bedroom brick home provides an abundance of privacy and is located in a highly sought after area. It features the following:
- Three generous size bedrooms all with built ins
- Substantial kitchen including dishwasher and large pantry
- Open plan living
- Convenience of reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Flat backyard with low maintenance garden
- Fully fenced
- Excellent storage sheds
- Ideal man cave located separate to the home with bar & woodfire
- Within minutes of town centre and all conveniences
- Investment opportunity; you wouldn't have any trouble finding a quality tenant
This home is sure to attract some interest so don't miss your opportunity to inspect. Call Carlton today.
Building Size: 161m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,128m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,100p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.