This property has been held by the one family for nearly 40 years and it's not hard to see why. Ideally located with a flat backyard and well designed layout. This will suit a wide range of buyers including retirees and first home buyers alike. It features the following;
- 2 good size bedrooms, master with built in
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Electric heating plus wood fire to add to the cosiness of the home
- Bathroom with walk in shower & separate toilet
- Excellent size laundry with linen cupboards
- Flat low maintenance backyard
- Potential to develop unit at the back of the block (STCA)
- Conveniently located; close to the recently developed pool, main street & all conveniences
- Fantastic investment offering a 7.6% return
Building Size: 116m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 868m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.