Located in Redpa, this property offers an excellent country lifestyle and a plethora of opportunity. It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms (2 with built ins)
- Open plan living
- Cosiness of wood heating
- Brick home; low maintenance assured
- Large house with area at the back of the home that used to be the local doctor's surgery and could easily be turned into a self contained area for short term accommodation (STCA)
- Plenty of space in the backyard for vegetable garden
- Fully fenced
- 850m from Redpa Primary School
- 7 minutes from Marrawah Beach with excellent surf and walking options
- 5 minutes from Redpa General Store & 30 minutes from Smithton
Building Size: 135m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,012m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.