For Sale By Offers, Closing Fri 6th Nov
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
- 4 excellent size bedrooms (3 with built ins)
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Kitchen offers large corner pantry and modern appliances which include dishwasher
- Great size laundry cleverly located at the rear of the home with ample storage
- Double glaze windows plus home is fully insulated
- Convenience of reverse cycle heat pump (less then 12 months old)
- Main bathroom features Myrtle vanity with his & her sink, plus large walk in shower
- Luxury of separate toilet
- A stunning variety of timbers throughout the home including Sassafras, Macrocarpa & Celery top pine
- Good size shed and workshop; perfect to house the caravan & boat if required
- Low maintenance garden; a blank canvas for you to make into your own
This building has ample opportunity whether you want to turn it back into that tourist attraction that it was or use as a highly profitable airbnb. It features the following;
- Large kitchen that could either be utilised commercially or as a cooking area for guests
- Well designed bathroom with laundry incorporated
- Cosiness of wood heating plus convenience of reverse cycle heat pump
- Fantastic deck overlooking forestry setting the perfect scene for guests
- Large area where museum was historically set up that could quite easily be turned back into that tourist attraction if desired or an excellent dry storage area
The options to this property are endless and the decision is up to the new owner with what they want to do. Whether it's a business opportunity or lifestyle change you certainly don't want to miss the chance of securing this one.
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.