Best Offers Over $320,000
These types of properties with acreage are so highly sought after in the current market and this one is sure to attract some interest. It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms (master with built in)
- Excellent kitchen with lots of storage options and quality appliances
- Main bathroom is modern and has large walk in shower and bath
- Separate toilet and vanity
- Living area is well designed and offers ample space for the family
- Wood heater as your main source of heating with transfer system throughout the home
- Fantastic north facing deck perfect for entertaining
- All paddocks have excellent fencing
- Stunning gardens that are a credit to the current owners whilst still offering low maintenance
- A variety of fruit trees including apple, peach, pear, nashi, cherry, plumb & lemon
- Great workshop area that connects to an outstanding hot-house
- Plenty of parking with all areas being sealed with asphalt
- Good set of yards ready to utilise for the hobby farm
- Luxury of being within minutes of the town centre and all conveniences
This property has it all and has been immaculately set up by the current owners. From the gardens to the inside of the house not a thing is out of place. You certainly don't want to miss the opportunity in securing this property.
Building Size: 140m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 5 acres (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.