This beautifully renovated home offers extreme low maintenance living and is an entertainers' dream! Renovations and updates throughout are in abundance, including sliding door access out to an impressive private outdoor entertaining space including an undercover bar and undercover deck area where you can cozy around the fire pit or host the most incredible summer barbecues.
Offering an array of features:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Spacious Living with reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Low maintenance vinyl clad exterior.
- Aluminium windows
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Blank canvas level yard
- Modern & updated
- 2 x oversized bedrooms
- Master with huge built-ins
- Under cover off street parking (carport)
- 2+ vehicles off street parking
- Under house storage/workshop
- Clever outdoor storage nook
- Clever study nook
- Neutrally painted throughout.
All situated in Burnie's most desired suburb, Park Grove! A mere stone's throw to schools, supermarket, sporting facilities, Burnie Park, & Secret Buddha Cafe!
Building Size: 117m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 668m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,500p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.