With nothing between you and the water this property here offers an excellent opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle that the North West Coast has to offer. It features the following;
- Exclusive frontage to waters edge
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Luxury of gas hot water plus gas heating
- Convenience of reverse cycle heat pump also
- Large open plan living space
- Kitchen has modern appliances including dishwasher
- Excellent layout that has been cleverly designed and provides endless options
- Stunning balcony overlooking the water
- Large yard including ample parking for the boat and caravan if desired
- Shed has secure parking with internal access to house plus workshop area
- Located a mere 15 minute drive to Smithton and all conveniences
- Plenty of privacy; surrounded by established trees
What an opportunity! These types of properties are very rarely found and in this market there is sure to be some interest. I would be quick to arrange an inspection or virtual tour!
Building Size: 205m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 3.94 acres (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.