This home offers the luxury of living so close to town whilst having all the privacy that you could possibly want. It features the following;
- 3 excellent size bedrooms (all with built ins)
- Potential 4th bedroom in rumpus if required
- Master bedroom enjoys walk in robe and recently updated ensuite
- Stunning kitchen including dishwasher and large walk in pantry
- Open plan living
- Cosiness of wood heating plus convenience of reverse cycle heat pump; both well located to maximise efficiency
- Fully insulated
- Excellent office space in designated room; complete to run own business if desired
- Fantastic shed space with double garage/workshop also with heater; perfect man cave
- Luxury of second shed ideal to house the boat & caravan; has been specifically built for this with higher roller doors
- Cleverly designed storage shelves in both sheds
- Endless undercover parking for cars
- Option of 2 fantastic outdoor entertaining areas
- Fully fenced for kids and pets to play
- Well located up a private driveway
- Minutes from town centre, local schools and sporting facilities
These properties are very hard to find in the current marketplace. So close to town yet you feel like you're in your own oasis with a plethora of bird life and an ideal block size. An inspection/virtual tour will certainly not disappoint.
Building Size: 175m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 4,391m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,630p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.