An immaculately presented family home, only a meres stones through to The ever popular Crayfish Creek…
- Surprisingly spacious
- Cedar weatherboard
- Aluminum windows
- Meticulous gardens
- Lovely street appeal
- Only 2 mins walk to sandy beaches
- Swim, fish and kayak
- Near new spacious kitchen:
- Quality appliances and corner pantry
- Separate toilet
- Beautifully renovated bathroom
- 3 extra large bedrooms:
- Master with built in robes
- Large family living room:
- Brand new reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Over sized renovated laundry
- Double length internal access garage
- Extra shed with large workshop + toilet
- Perfect for summer holidays
- Airbnb potential
There is a gorgeous sun room that wraps around 2 sides of the house, that is fully enclosed, taking in all aspects of your beautiful back yard and glimpses of the water and beyond.
This is the perfect place to sit back with your feet up and enjoy those summer days!
Building Size: 125m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 795m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $900p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.