UNDER CONTRACT IN 5 WEEKS!
Properties under $200,000 are a rarity in today's market and this one certainly will not disappoint. Offering an excellent return on investment plus ample potential for the first home buyer you will need to be quick. It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built ins
- Kitchen offers plenty of bench space and storage
- Convenience of reverse cycle heat pump with cosiness of wood heater also
- Bathroom enjoys walk in shower and separate bath
- 2 toilets
- Deck located at the rear of the home perfect to enjoy the summer months
- Views overlooking town
- Ceiling is fully insulated
- Excellent size block with established trees providing privacy
- Located 500 metres from main street of Smithton and in close proximity of quality schools
- Offering a 6.3% return; don't miss your change to secure this no brainer investment
Building Size: 106m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,360m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.