This quality property is simply divine. With great street appeal and easy care gardens this property is an entertainers' dream. Offering a solid brick family home with aluminium windows. The double garage has workshop space and a wood heater. With an array of choice:
- Large updated kitchen with all mod cons
- Good sized living with new reverse cycle air con
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master bedroom is huge and could double as a rumpus
- The bathroom is centrally location with tub
- Private back yard with chicken coop, hothouse & garden sheds
- Freshly painted driveway
- 7 x 6m garage with work bench, wood heater, electric roller door
- Long carport ideal for boat or caravan
- Large undercover entertaining area with spa bath
- Close to Romaine Reserve and its great walking tracks
- No through street
All set in a quiet and private location within walking distance to Romaine Park Reserve!
Building Size: 137m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 877m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,782p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.