This property offers an ideal land size whether you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle of a city or just wanting a bit of land to utilise. It is sure to be highly desired in today's market and features the following-
- 2 good size bedrooms both with built ins
- Updated kitchen including oven and hotplates
- Modern bathroom with large walk in shower
- Excellent 2 car garage with plenty of room for the workshop also
- Low maintenance assured with vinyl clad right around the home
- Flat block
- Good fences giving you peace of mind running animals
- Fantastic investment opportunity currently returning close to 7% which could quite easily be higher. The tenants are keen to stay on long term if the opportunity presents.
- Located 12 minutes from Smithton and 1 hour to Burnie Airport
Building Size: 93m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 3,075m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $565p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.