This property is a must for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life or wanting to run a highly productive hobby farm. It features the follow;
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining
- Updated kitchen with brand new stove
- Ceiling throughout home has been re-plastered and freshly painted
- Well designed bathroom with separate toilet
- New floor coverings and window furnishings
- Bonus of having second living/rumpus area
- Cosiness of wood heating
- Plethora of storage options
- Well kept gardens and grounds
- A great deal of shed space
- Fenced into 5 good size paddocks allowing endless options and further development (STCA)
- A variety of fruit trees including lemon, cherry, plumb, green gage, golden elm & pear
- Luxury of having water bore located on the property
- Located within 100 metres of Forest General Store and 200 metres of Recreation Ground
- 7 minutes from township of Smithton and all conveniences
The bonus with this property is that it has all been done and it is ready for those lucky buyers to move straight into and enjoy what it has to offer. Contact Carlton for your inspection.
Building Size: 132m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 2.669ha (approx.)
Council Rates: $900p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.