Positioned beautifully on the outskirts of town located only a short 15 minutes drive to the township of Wynyard which offers all amenities including the Burnie/Wynyard Airport.
- Approx. 25.28 hectares (63 acres) of gorgeous country land
- The perfect family home
- 6 bedrooms, built ins in all
- Master boasts a walk in and ensuite
- Central bathroom with shower and tub
- Freshly painted throughout
- Keep cosy with a large Saxon wood heater
- Spacious open plan kitchen with corner pantry
- Gas cook top and satellite NBN
- Stunning wooden floorboards
- Porch with views looking across the rolling hills
- Brick with aluminium windows
- Veggie patch, chicken coops, large machinery shed/barn
- Large 6m garage + shipping containers and stables
- Numerous paddocks
- Approx. 10 acres cleared perfect for livestock or a horse
- Ample water, dams, tank water and bore
- Ample off street parking
- Offering country character and charm
- Gorgeous bushland/rain forest
- School bus route
Chasing that quiet Tassie life? Then look no further!
Building Size: 198m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 25.28Ha (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.