A block with so many options and of this quality is hard to come by in the current marketplace. Offering creek access, level block, and privacy in abundance you are sure going to be impressed with this one. It features the following;
- Recently wallaby fenced
- Water infrastructure already in place including pump and water troughs
- Underground power has been put in ready for building to begin
- Block currently fenced into 4 separate paddocks
- Natural forest on one half of the block
- Chicken coop included (as pictured)
- Creek access
- Current owner has done a wonderful job in landscaping near creek to enjoy all that is on offer
- Located 6 minutes to township of Forest & 12 minutes to Smithton
Land Size: 2.467ha (approx.)
Council Rates: $499p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.