A beautifully renovated an updated home in a quiet no through street located in the heart of the the Upper Burnie shopping precinct.
- Close to shops, public transport
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage
- Polished floorboards and new carpet
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area;
- Built in bench seats and rural outlook
- Heat pump and air transfer system
- Fully fenced front and rear yards
- Sandpit for children's entertainment
- Three bedroom (all with built-ins)
- Updated bathroom with walk in shower
- Low maintenance yards and gardens
- Chicken coop and raised veggie box
- Deck area off the master room
- Handy Second Toilet
- Huge under home storage space
- Garage to fit vehicle and work shop (extra height for boat/camper)
- Investors take note: Tenanted until 25th March 2021 @ $360 per week. Exceptional Tenants & investment.
This one won't last!
Building Size: 98m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 764m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,450p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.