An opportunity to purchase a 7.136 ha (17.6 acre) property in the popular north west coastal village of Stanley. This property offers a unique chance to purchase a parcel of land offering outstanding ocean and rural views from all areas of the property. It features the following;
- Flat ground
- Backs onto Stanley Golf Course
- Previous approval for 34 lot subdivision plus commercial hotel
- Necessary services (incl. power, water, sewerage mains & NBN) all available
- Within 2 minutes walk to Tatlow's Beach & 5 minutes to the town centre
- Residential land currently in high demand with zero blocks left to buy in Stanley
- Immense opportunity for the savvy developer
- Subdivision designs available upon application
- Stanley is known for it's amazing and almost endless beaches and relaxed lifestyle
- Approximate figures show a whopping 30% return on investment. Don't miss out!
Land Size: 761m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,365p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.