There is so much on offer here in this gorgeous, well-loved family home where you can just enjoy the surrounding space and yard or have the option to expand and maximise on your investment (STCA). Perfectly located close to all amenities, famous tourist attraction foreshores of the Cam River, the white sandy beach, with magical bush walks all only a short drive away.
- Once inside you will appreciate what this home offers
- all bedrooms are spacious, some with built ins
- master bedroom has it own ensuite
- modernised family bathroom with separate shower
- polished floorboard in lounge with great ocean views and a wood heater
- well-appointed kitchen including a walk-in pantry
- massive wet room caters for all your shoes/coats extra
- fenced backyard with ample space for kids and pet to enjoy
- lock-up garage / workshop plus a wood storage area
Internal Inspection is a must to appreciate what is on offer including the permanent ocean views and magical quiet location, making this the perfect first home buyers' home or a solid investment. The choice is yours!!
Building Size: 124m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 688m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $300p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.