**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
A once in a lifetime opportunity to the market is this elegant property situated on 55 acres of prime agricultural land. “Enderby” a grand 1919 period home named by the original owners after the small town and civil parish on the outskirts of Leicestershire, in the UK. Rich with history & character, this property is sure to take your breath away.
- Built with elegance and class
- Large speciality timber kitchen with dishwasher
- High quality stainless steel appliances
- The formal lounge is large and open, with original pressed tin ceilings
- Grand hallway with ornate timber features
- A second living area which has been cleverly designed for entertaining
- Kept warm by a cosy wood heater
- The kitchen/dining/living area is all open plan with Myrtle flooring
- 4 bedrooms in total all with built ins
- Separate toilet + bathroom with spa bath
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Double door access leading out onto the exquisite entertaining deck
- Spectacular outdoor entertaining area with brick pizza oven
- Solid brick build & aluminium windows
- 55 acres of prime land (22.25 Ha)
- Country views out to green paddocks
- Enjoy your evening wine & ideal for lazy afternoons
- An abundance of shed space;
- 4 x roller door garages, 3 with electric rollers
- Huge machinery shed with 3 bays (1 x slabbed with roller)
- Large barn with beautiful stables
- Cinder Horse Arena - perfect equine property
- Sealed drive with ample off street parking
- Shelter sheds + troughs.
- Self Sufficiency +++
- Cropping or lifestyle
- Underground irrigation
- Raspberry canes & hot house
- Veggies & fruit trees galore
- Brand new solar panels (x 20)
- Chicken coop
- Expansive ornamental gardens with specialty roses & hedging
- Ample water supply including bore and water license to the river
- The property is completely wrapped by the Flowerdale River
Option of purchasing JUST the home and surrounding few acres.
Only a short less than 10 minutes drive to the town centre of Wynyard, which has always been a sought after town, where all amenities are available, Including the Burnie/Wynyard Airport that has daily flights in and out of Melbourne. Where else in the world, could you find this!! peace, tranquility and a beautiful country setting this property is sure to impress.
Building Size: 190m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 22.25Ha (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.