This spacious home is just bursting with options! Either spend your days lazing by the beach and entertaining friends, or invest with exceptional Airbnb/short stay accomodation options or live the Tassie dream - a simple life by the beach.
- Generous open plan layout with all day sun
- 3 spacious bedrooms, Master with built-ins
- Huge bathroom/ Laundry with ample storage
- Neat & a pin, low maintenance
- Well appointed for sun and entertaining
- Lush finishes with double block-out blinds
- Spacious fully fenced back yard
- Entertaining deck where you can soak in the sun
- Large under cover and sheltered outdoor BBQ area
- Plenty of off street parking for caravans/boats
- Large double garage with power
- Low maintenance, fully fenced yard;
- Where children & pets can play freely
- Short walk to children's play area and river
- Swimming, kayaking and fishing nearby
- Short stroll to beautiful white sands of Sisters Beach
- A mere stone's throw to general store, parks & river
- National parks nearby with bush walks
- Boat ramp nearby
Options to purchase the property on a 'Walk-in/ Walk-out' basis (which includes all current furniture, white goods and linen).
Building Size: 75m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 551m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.