A stunning, solidly built family home in a sought after area of The ever popular Wynyard. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac near The beautiful Inglis River and walking tracks.
-4-5 Bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
-Master with walk through robe & Ensuite
-Large family bathroom with spa bath
- Kitchen has ample space with dishwasher
-Freshly & neutrally painted through out
-New carpet throughout the top level
-Roller blinds, some with double (block out & privacy)
-Ducted gas heating through out
- Gas hot water
- Huge open Living area
- Quiet no through street
- Walking track & River at your finger tips
- Feel like you are in the tree tops.
- Large outdoor entertaining deck
- Garden Shed & old chicken coop
- Ample off street parking
- Under home single car garage
- Storage space & or workshop space
- Extra 5th bedroom or teenagers retreat
- Heaps of under home storage
- Storage storage storage
This property is bound to have an enormous amount of interest and should not last long.
Building Size: 124m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 650m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,500p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.