**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
This fully restored establishment is one that doesn't come up too often and has a location that is hard to come by, featuring uninterrupted views overlooking Tatlow's Bay and Stanley Green Hills. This proposition has so much to offer with the added bonus of having a very successful award winning business included. We are privileged to present "The Ark" to market which features the following;
- Comprising of 5 stylish appointed queen suites
- The upstairs suite "Admiral" is also designed as an owner residence if desired
- Each suite has heating and cooling options
- Stylish ensuites in each of the rooms with high quality finishes
- Large kitchen including stone bench tops, Siemens appliances and endless storage options
- Current owners offer hot breakfast each morning with designated dining area for guests
- Stunning heritage features which include high ceilings, original timber floors and chandeliers
- Commercial laundrette located separate from main premises which covers all your laundry needs and opportunity for further income
- High end furniture included in the sale
- Wherever you look views are on offer with the iconic Stanley nut on your back doorstep and the stunning water views at the front
- Double glaze windows, quality window furnishings & fully insulated to minimise outgoings
- Located within a minutes walk of Stanley Main Street & 100 metres to boat ramp
- A mere 40 minutes drive to closest airport
- Recognised as best accommodation and number 1 on Tripadvisor for the past 7 years
- Recently awarded Top 5 in Australia for the best B&B on TripAdvisor
The village of Stanley offers the perfect balance of an easy going lifestyle all whilst reaping the rewards of a one of a kind location that customers will adore. The Ark Stanley offers it all – exemplary hospitality and service, comfort, history and the most amazing views. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase such an outstanding opportunity.
*All detailed information relating to the business will be given out upon application. Please contact Carlton to find out more.*
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.