Expressions of Interest, Closing 28th May
Whether you're looking for a lifestyle change, hobby farm, or the perfect run off block this property comprising of approximately 70 acres is certainly going to be attractive. It features the following;
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom house with well designed layout
- Herringbone dairy still in operation
- Excellent water infrastructure including stock water and irrigation if desired
- Large machinery shed ideal for storage needs and workshop space
- Ideal investment with endless demand from leasees
- Located at Irishtown; approximately 10 minutes drive from town centre of Smithton
Circular Head is well known for its reliable rainfall and fertile soils. With land becoming harder and harder to find this holding is sure to create some interest. Contact Carlton to find out more.
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guara