Properties located in this area of Smithton are very tightly held and it's not hard to see why with views that have to be seen to be believed and a house that is in A1 condition. You certainly do not want to miss this one! It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms; all with built ins
- Large open plan living that captures the views perfectly
- Convenience of reverse cycle heat pump plus cosiness of wood heating
- Updated kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher, wall oven & plumbed in fridge which comes with the home
- Dining area and kitchen connect seamlessly with undercover entertaining area making for a fantastic space to have friends and family over
- Main bathroom includes bath & separate shower with added bonus of having 2 toilets
- Fantastic room separate from the house that is currently used as a gym but has potential for numerous uses
- Council approved plans for deck at front of home to be enclosed plus second deck to be added at rear of house if desired
- Huge block offering potential to subdivide or build an extra dwelling (STCA)
- Views from nearly every angle of this property
- 6.1 kilowatt solar system minimising power expenses
- Ceiling is fully insulated
- NBN connected (Fibre to the premises)
- Located within a 5 minute flat walk to Smithton's main street and all conveniences
As mentioned, properties of this standard located in this position are very hard to come by, particularly in the current market. Contact Carlton for your inspection today!
Building Size: 265m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 2,104m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,395 p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $285p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.