Positioned in an extremely convenient location of West Burnie, so close to schools, shops, View Road Reserve (the Burnie dog park) and walking tracks.
- Only a very short drive down the hill to the Burnie CBD
- Brick home with aluminium windows
- Low maintenance yard
- Views to the iconic Table Cape landmark from the lounge
- Open plan kitchen/living space
- Neutrally painted throughout
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Central bathroom with shower-over-tub
- Quiet neighbours; one of 3 units on the block
- Long term tenants in place
- Located only 20 minutes to the Burnie/Wynyard Airport
- Affordable entry-level property
- Kept warm and cool with a reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- The main entrance has a ramp for easy of access
Nowadays to find a property to purchase within this price bracket is near unheard of. Be quick to secure your parcel of Tassie property!
Building Size: 70m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 129m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.