Properties priced under $200,000 are very rare to find in today's market and this property is sure to attract some interest. It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms (2 with built ins)
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Cosiness of wood heating
- Polished timber floorboards
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Fantastic shed offering secure parking plus workshop
- Flat backyard perfect for kids and pets to play
- Offering an excellent near 7% return on investment
- Located within a minutes drive of town centre
- Close to sporting facilities including recreation ground, skate park, basketball court & indoor swimming pool
Whether you're looking for your first homer or an excellent investment you certainly cannot go past this one. Contact Carlton for your inspection today.
Building Size: 96m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 688m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/q (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.