This lovely art deco style home was built in 1949 and is so solid. Sit back and take in the sweeping views of the bay. Light, airy and stylish interiors welcome you to this home that is warm and inviting. Offering an array of choice:
- formal lounge with ocean views
- reverse cycle heating and cooling
- galley style kitchen with views too!
- good size open plan living area
- updated family bathroom (2 toilets)
- three good size bedrooms
- sun catcher windows, ocean views, sparkling lights at night
- lovely terraced gardens
- single garage and garden sheds
- entertaining areas at the rear and front
- such a central location
- walk into town for coffee
- walk to the beach
Building Size: 121m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 759m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,600p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.