With the growing and demanding real estate market in Smithton, properties in this price range are becoming extremely hard to find. Be sure not to miss out on a fantastic opportunity to tap into the growing market. It features the following;
- 3 good size bedrooms with potential for 4th bedroom if desired
- Flexible layout
- Convenience of two bathrooms
- Large living area with cosiness of wood heater fitted
- Ducted heat transfer system into other rooms
- Modern kitchen with endless storage options
- Fantastic carport area plus secure garaging
- Excellent flat backyard plus fully fenced
- Ideally located within a two minute walk of all amenities
- One block away from the recently developed swimming pool
- Currently rented, the options are endless to either continue reaping the rewards of the impressive return or let the lease end in the next couple of months and move in yourself
Contact Carlton for your inspection today. It will not last long!
Building Size: 139m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 683m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,100p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.