Whether you're looking to upsize or a sea change this one is the one for you. Ready for someone to take advantage of the large block and privacy, this proposition is sure to be popular amongst buyers. It features the following;
- 5 bedrooms; master with built in
- Open plan living
- Kitchen includes large walk in pantry and near new stove
- Cosiness of wood heater in living area that warms whole house
- Good size main bathroom with convenience of separate toilet
- Fantastic undercover entertaining area that extends from the living room
- Plenty of undercover parking the has internal access into house
- Block consists of just over 1/2 acre of flat ground; perfect for kids and pets to play
- Located a mere 5 minutes from Irishtown General Store & 10 minutes drive from township of Smithton
Building Size: 144.5m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 2,744m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $800p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.