**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
This large family home has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years with absolute attention to detail. Showcasing an absolute quality build with generous living that is surprising and will certainly impress and surprise from the moment you step inside!
Perfectly situated in Burnie's most sought after suburb of Park Grove, in a peaceful and private no through cul-de-sac.
A mere few minutes walk to all west Burnie has on offer: including the North West Regional Hospital, dog park, walking tracks, child care, schools, recreation grounds, TAFE, university campus and a short drive to the CBD and beach.
- Solid, large family home
- Stunning Bass Strait views
- Brick aluminium windows
- Sun drenched, natural heating
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- New carpet and freshly polished hardwood floor boards
- Neutrally & freshly painted throughout
- Huge open plan living/dining/ kitchen area
- Large kitchen offers:
- Breakfast bar, dishwasher, corner pantry, island bench and heaps of storage , brand new oven
- New window furnishings with double rollers
- Downstairs offers a huge 4th bedroom, rumpus or both
- With additional separate toilet and basin
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master offers ocean views, ensuite and two wardrobes
- Central bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Newly renovated large laundry
- Double internal access garage, 1 with electric roller
- Two under-home storage rooms perfect for wine, condiments, etc.
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Outdoors offers plenty of self sufficiency:
- Immaculate gardens and lawns
- Frog ponds and heaps of fruit tress
- Herb garden
- Potting shed and garden shed
- Established trees to create privacy
- Plenty of solar panels
Spend your days with the children playing freely in the fully fenced backyard whilst you relax in the outdoor seating area, whilst you entertain friends and family around the fire pot.
This home truly offers everything you could hope for and more. This property will not last long!!
Building Size: 130m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 845m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,800p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.