Best Offers Over $450,000
Home is where the heart is and this lovingly kept property has been home to a beautiful family for the past 26 years. It's so hard to secure properties of this generous size in Penguin! Complete with a balcony taking in wonderful sea views to last forever. Floorboards throughout add both character and style to the two storey family home located in a quiet no-through street, brick house with aluminium windows and tiled roof, which all says to me: “low maintenance”! Enjoy the convenience of both a free-standing wood heater and a reverse-cycle heat pump with an open plan kitchen and dining room which is the hub of the home. This charming gem offers four bedrooms plus a big rumpus room downstairs compete with its own toilet and shower.
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Rumpus room (teenager retreat)
- Two bathrooms, seperate toilet
- Wood or reverse-cycle heat pump
- Vertical blinds through out
- Separate garage
- Water tank supplied by rainwater
- Tiled roof “re-bed” about 2 years ago
- Hot water cylinder replaced 3 years ago
- Split two level fully fenced yards
- Quiet street close to town!
- What a great size property, be quick!
Building Size: 194m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1,022m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.