This beautiful early 1920's home oozes character and charm from high ceilings to the timeless classic fretwork and fireplaces. There is even a special addition of a 1944 newspaper clipping found under the floorboards upon recent renovations by the owner.
- Stunning polished floorboards
- Every changing views out to the ocean
- Sunny and well appointed porch area
- Ornate features and fretwork
- Large living area with bay window
- Underfloor insulation & electric heater
- 3 bedrooms depending on configuration
- Ample storage space throughout
- Beautiful ornamental trees including maple and black magnolia
- Neat kitchen offers ample storage and breakfast bar
- Formal dining room with fireplace feature
- Freshly painted internally and externally
- Central bathroom with shower over tub
- Huge off street parking area for numerous vehicles
- Lovely low maintenance gardens and yards
- Undercover porch area
- Additional outdoor storage with garden sheds
- Options to purchase the home fully furnished
- City and bay views
Characterful homes such as this gem, are hard to come by. You must be quick!
Building Size: 111m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 536m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,200p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.