Best Offers Over $349,000
This neat and tidy home is situated only a short walk to the East Wynyard Beach, takeaway / cafe and the new playgrounds and would make an ideal investment or 1st home.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining
- Large living area with Pureheat electric heater
- Plenty of storage
- Separate toilet
- Neat bathroom with shower over tub
- Outside you will find many features including:
- A garden shed
- Fully fenced backyard
- Single car garage with roller door
- Under cover entrance
- Solidly built
- Brick veneer, aluminium windows
- Established trees and shrubs
- Currently tenanted on a short term basis
- Situated on a good sized 675m2 block
Building Size: 104m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 675m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $250p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.