Best Offers Over $389,000
This beautiful renovated home oozes warmth, charm and modern living - located in the popular coastal suburb of Parklands where you have stunning ocean views from the living and master bedroom and only minutes to hospitals, popular schools and the Burnie CBD.
It feels like you are perched in the tree tops being positioned on the back of the Burnie Park. Offering an array of choice:
- Solid brick and aluminium windows
- Soothing ocean views of Bass Strait
- Renovated throughout
- Renovated open plan kitchen/dining
- Open plan living, new carpets
- Options of heating:
- Reverse cycle, woodheater with transfer unit
- Sliding doors leading to deck, where you can entertain and BBQ
- Enjoying all mod-cons, neutral tones
- Three bedrooms, master with built-ins
- Renovated bathroom, shower over tub
- Separate toilet and newly renovated laundry
- Laundry is huge with plenty of storage
- Easy care yard that is fully fenced
- Great central location close to all amenities
- Fully sealed driveway/parking
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Ample under home storage
This home is truly what Tassie living is about, stunning ocean views and lifestyle - yet positioned in one of Burnie's most sought after and convenient suburbs.
Building Size: 91m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 599m2 (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.