Situated a hop, skip and jump to the Upper Burnie Shopping precinct, Burnie Aquatic Centre and schools.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New vinyl flooring
- Incredible views out to Bass Strait
- Outdoor entertaining deck
- Ample parking off street
- Manicured low maintenance yards
- Central and neutral bathroom
- Close to shops and schools
- Aluminium windows and tile roof
- Handy second toilet
- Plenty of under home storage
- Deceivingly large floor plan
- Large secure backyard for kids and pets
- Handy garden storage
Approximate rental return of $330 per week.
This property represents exceptional value and won't last long!
Building Size: 110m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 708m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,000p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.