A property of this calibre and quality is so hard to come by in todays market. Having been lovingly kept from the time it was built, the home is sure to impress a wide variety of buyers. It features the following;
- 3 excellent size bedrooms; master with walk in robe & other 2 rooms feature built ins
- Large open plan kitchen and living that has been cleverly designed to maximise space
- Stunning blackwood kitchen including dishwasher
- Central reverse cycle heat pump for all your heating and cooling needs
- Also includes heat transfer system ensuring the large home is well regulated year round
- Bonus of having floor heating as another option
- Bathroom has been updated with large walk in shower
- Convenience of 2 separate toilets
- Endless storage options through the home
- Internal garage
- Well kept grounds with low maintenance assured
- Approx. 1 acre of land; it allows the new owner the freedom of adding a large garden or the property has historically had a horse on it
- Plenty of parking area
Be sure to arrange your inspection with Carlton as this proposition will not last long!
Building Size: 231m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 4051m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1300p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.