With building blocks in the Smithton region becoming harder and harder to find this property is sure to attract plenty of interest. It features the following;
- Flat to sloping ground allowing plenty of scope to build (STCA)
- 10mx9m shed previously approved at the back of the block
- Driveway plans completed through council
- Outstanding views of the valley & Stanley Nut
- Fantastic location whether you build immediately or buy the block and hold as an investment, this proposition will not disappoint
- A stonesthrow from Main Street & all conveniences
Land Size: 687m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $432p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.