It's not often that a property comes along that's had this much elbow grease put into it and the results really speak for themselves. No one can deny the exceptional value that this property represents with being full renovated and with features like:
- Three bedrooms with built in storage
- Renovated kitchen and scullery
- New reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Plus warm'n'Dry system to eliminate condensation
- Hard wearing and easy to clean floors throughout
- Double glazed windows all round for insulation
- New external cladding
- Established gardens with excellent fruit and veg yield
- External studio room with lights and power
- Remote garage storage at the back of the property
- Drive way at the front and also at the rear
- A quiet street with very peaceful surrounds
- Walk out the back gate to Whalebone Creek (View Road walking reserve)
The list goes on and on but this is one you really need to see to believe. 18 Ogden is great value for money whichever way you slice it. Contact One Agency today to schedule an inspection before it is snapped up by another savvy shopper!
Building Size: 91m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 776m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $300p/qu (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.