Sitting on a corner block in Acton lies an absolute gem of a first home. There is a lot to love here and the property punches well above its weight with desirable features that knock the competition out of the park.
- Large deck with a north facing aspect for soaking up the sun
- Large double garage for off street parking and storage
- Secure yard, great for children and pets alike
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- New solar hot water system
- Located a short trip from the Upper Burnie shopping hub
- Close to Montello Primary School and the Burnie Aquatic Centre
At this price it won't be around long. Contact One Agency to schedule an inspection today and let us help you get into your first home!
Building Size: 93m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 642m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,363p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,100p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.